Builder Hall 10 Base Layout – Oct 2023 Update Base Layout
If you are a fan of the mobile game Clash of Clans, you may have heard the latest news about the Builder Base 2.0 update new Builder Hall 10 base layout. Alpha gameplay footage has just been released, revealing exciting new features that are sure to change the way players approach this aspect of the game. In this article, we will break down all the information available, including hints from the footage, and explain it in a way that is easy to understand.
The Current Builder Base and Its Issues
According to Stuart, the game leads for Clash of Clans, the current Builder Base becomes less fun as you progress higher in levels. However, earlier levels of the game offer a focus on tactical fun, akin to solving a puzzle. This is the inspiration behind the new update, which features two villagers in a multi-stage game mode.
The New Multi-Stage Mode
In the new multi-stage mode, there are two villagers to manage. Builder Halls One through Five will remain the same, but Builder Halls 6 and beyond will provide a second buildable area. The two areas are considered separate, but buildings can be dragged across the two of them. When attacking or defending, the second stage is unlocked only after the first stage has been three-starred.
Unlocking the Second Stage
Once the second stage is unlocked, Auto is automatically unlocked as well because you will have Otto’s Outpost as the Town Hall in that stage. The sixth builder for the home village will remain at Builder Hall 9, but it will now be a permanent sixth builder for the home village. So, essentially, there will always be two builders within the Builder Base. Throw master builder and Otto can work wherever across the two stages because it is one big village. New builder hall 10 base layout.
Otto’s Village – The Second Village
Otto’s Village is a unique addition to Builder Hall 2.0, and it is quite different from the original village. It has its own set of buildings, troops, and defenses, which makes it a distinct challenge for players. To unlock Otto’s Village, players need to achieve a three-star victory in their original village, which demonstrates their proficiency in the game. New OTTO village in new builder hall 10 base layout.
Requirements to Attack Otto’s Village
Attacking Otto’s Village is not an easy task. Players can only launch an attack on Otto’s Village once they have achieved a three-star victory in their original village. This requirement adds a new level of complexity to the game, as players need to strategize and plan their attacks carefully to gain access to Otto’s Village. This feature ensures that players have a sufficient level of expertise before they can take on the challenges of the new village.
New Battle Machine Altar in Otto’s Village
One of the prominent features of Otto’s Village is the Battle Machine Altar. This altar is a unique addition to Builder Hall 2.0, and it serves as the key to unlocking the Battle Machine in Otto’s Village. The Battle Machine is a powerful hero troop that can aid players in attacking and defending against opponents in Otto’s Village. The Battle Machine Altar is a crucial building that players need to unlock and upgrade to strengthen their forces in Otto’s Village. New builder hall 10 base layout battle machine Altar.
Features of Battle Machine Altar
The Battle Machine Altar in Otto’s Village has several features that make it an essential part of the game. Some of the notable features of the Battle Machine Altar are:
- Unique Design: The Battle Machine Altar has a distinct design that sets it apart from other buildings in Otto’s Village. It has an imposing appearance, resembling a dragon raider, which adds to its visual appeal.
- Upgradeable: The Battle Machine Altar can be upgraded to enhance its abilities and unlock new features. Players can invest resources to level up their Battle Machine Altar and make it more powerful.
- Strategic Placement: The placement of the Battle Machine Altar is crucial in Otto’s Village. Players need to strategically place the altar to protect it from opponents’ attacks while maximizing its offensive capabilities.
- Special Abilities: The Battle Machine Altar has unique abilities that players can utilize during battles in the builder hall 10 base layout.
Non-defensive buildings like the Clock Tower and gold storage have set areas. For example, up to Builder Hall 5, you will unlock a certain amount of storage, which will remain in the first stage. As you progress to Builder Hall 6 and above, and unlock more storages, they will remain on the second stage. There is a set amount of buildings that have to be on each stage, so players can’t take every building across to one stage and have nothing on the other.
Non-Defenses and Set Building Areas
In the Builder Base 2.0 update, non-defense buildings such as the Clock Tower and gold storage will have set areas in each stage. For example, players will unlock a certain number of storages up to Builder Hall 5, which will remain in the first stage. As players progress to Builder Hall 6 and beyond and unlock more storages, they will be available in the second stage. This means that there is a limit to the number of buildings players can place in each stage, and strategic planning will be crucial to make the most effective use of the available space. New defense X-bow in builder hall 10 base layout.
Attacking in the Builder Base 2.0 update will involve a multi-stage approach. Players will need to three-star the first stage before they can proceed to the second stage. This introduces a new level of strategy as players will have to carefully plan their attacks to maximize the destruction of defenses in the first stage to pave the way for a successful attack in the second stage. The Master Builder and Otto will be able to work across both stages, and players will need to use their troops and strategies effectively to achieve a six-star attack.
Tips and Strategies for Attacking
With the introduction of two stages in Builder Hall 6 and beyond, attacking strategies will need to adapt to the new gameplay. Here are some tips and strategies for attacking in the Builder Base 2.0 update:
- Plan carefully: With two stages to attack, players will need to plan their attacks carefully to maximize the destruction in the first stage, setting up for a successful attack in the second stage. Consider the layout of defenses, trap placements, and potential pathing of troops.
- Use versatile troops: Troops that can target multiple defenses or have splash damage can be particularly effective in the Builder Base 2.0 update. Troops such as the Baby Dragon, Bomber, and Cannon Cart can help clear multiple defenses at once, making them valuable in multi-stage attacks.
- Time your troops and abilities: Timing is crucial in the Builder Base 2.0 update. Coordinate the deployment of troops and use abilities such as the Battle Machine’s ability and the Clock Tower’s boost strategically to maximize their impact on both stages.
- Adapt to different base designs: With two stages, players will encounter a variety of base designs in the Builder Base 2.0 update. Adapt your attack strategy based on the base design you are facing and adjust your troop deployment and abilities accordingly.
Defensive Strategies for the Builder Base
Defending the Builder Base 2.0 update will also require strategic planning to protect both stages effectively. Here are some defensive strategies to consider:
- Split defenses: Since the Builder Base 2.0 update introduces two stages, consider splitting your defenses between the two stages strategically. Place high-value defenses such as the Multi Mortar, Roaster, and Giant Cannon in a way that protects both stages.
- Traps and bombs: Use traps and bombs effectively to catch attackers off guard. Place them in areas where troops are likely to path, such as near Builder Halls, Crusher, or key defenses, to maximize their impact on the attacking troops.
- Building placement: Strategically place your buildings to create pathing obstacles for attacking troops. Consider the placement of walls, traps, and non-defenses to force troops to take longer routes, giving your defenses more time to target them.
- Upgrade key defenses: Prioritize upgrading key defenses such as the Roaster, Giant Cannon, and Crusher as they can be game-changers in defending against attacks in the Builder Base 2.0 update. so you can move to New builder hall 10 base layout.
The Builder Base 2.0 update is exciting and will breathe new life into the game, especially for players who have reached higher levels and found the game less enjoyable. With the multi-stage mode and two villagers to manage, players will have to strategize and plan their attacks carefully to progress. The new limitations on building and the set number of buildings on each stage will make the game even more challenging, these are the final thought on builder hall 10 base layout.
- When will the Builder Base 2.0 update be released?
- Will there be any new troops added in the update?
- How will players be matched against opponents in the new update?
- Can players move buildings between the two stages freely?
- What is the maximum level for Builder Hall in the new update?